miércoles, octubre 19, 2005

La soledad del comercial de fondo


Sometimes I feelLike I don't have a partnerSometimes I feelLike my only friendIs the city I live inThe city of angelsLonely as I amTogether we cryI drive on her streets'Cause she's my companionI walk through her hills'Cause she knows who I amShe sees my good deedsAnd she kisses me windyI never worryNow that is a lieI don't ever want to feelLike I did that dayTake me to the place I loveTake me all the wayIt's hard to believeThat there's nobody out thereIt's hard to believeThat I'm all aloneAt least I have her loveThe city she loves meLonely as I amTogether we cryI don't ever want to feelLike I did that dayTake me to the place I loveTake me all that wayUnder the bridge downtownIs where I drew some bloodUnder the bridge downtownI could not get enoughUnder the bridge downtownForgot about my loveUnder the bridge downtownI gave my life away...
(RHCP, under the bridge)

No hay comentarios: